Since 1982, FrontPac has manufactured selling and protective packaging in cardboard and corrugated cardboard. Doing so with sustainable responsibility has always been natural for us. We are a complete packaging producer, from paper on a roll via our own conversion to finished packaging. We are located in Arlöv just outside Malmö and today we have approximately 160 employees and a turnover of over SEK 400 million. By having the manufacturing in Sweden, we have access to clean energy, good quality paper raw materials and can therefore offer packaging with the lowest carbon footprint.
With over 40 years of expertise, we offer our customers a unique expertise in printed cardboard packaging that has its natural place in the ecosystem, fully recyclable. Our solutions are created by professional staff who have worked for many years developing sustainable and cost-effective solutions based on our customers' needs. The entire process takes place in-house; from our creative and responsive salespeople and designers, via our fast but thorough production staff, to our flexible logisticians who ensure that your products end up exactly where they need to go.
For us, all customers are unique and important. We have customers in all areas – from small e-commerce entrepreneurs to several well-known brands in, for example, wine and vodka, the automotive industry, cosmetics and toys. We deliver packaging to over 30 countries where half of the deliveries take place outside of Sweden. It is our customers who make us develop and constantly get better at what we do thanks to the high demands placed on us.
- In 1982 the company was founded and was called SydPac. We existed in both Sweden and Denmark.
- In 1997, the company was acquired by our current owner, Esswell, which is a family-owned company.
- In 2000 FrontPac became the leading manufacturer in Scandinavia.
- In 2003 we got our own production of corrugated cardboard.
- In 2006, we started a factory in China.
- In 2010, all operations were moved to Arlöv when a new board and management came into the company.
- Between 2010 and 2015, a comprehensive investment program was made which included a new printing press, a new CTP, a new punch and also an in-line / cashing machine.
- 2017 Acquisition of Gefle cardboard and display.